We are seeking an elite E-Commerce Driver for a foundational role, joining some of the most influential CPG and fashion/activewear pioneers of the past two decades – ex Lululemon, Nike, Athleta, Adidas, etc…
The leader of this mission-critical business unit must have a balance of left-brain analytics and right-brain creativity. You will manage both strategy and KPI business impact on the brand, with growth as your true North. Driven and competitive (to a fault) but caring, conscientious and kind – if this describes you, then read on…
When suicide impacted our founder's family, TONA was created as a mission-founded brand for the prevention of teen suicide and self-harm so other families would not have to endure the same pain and suffering his had.
For every ten pairs of leggings purchased, TONA will donate one free mental health counseling session until no child or teen is ever denied treatment for the inability to pay.
You must be an all-around digital expert, entrepreneurial, self-starting, and a go-getter who thrives within limited structure – and creates it. You will lead the e-commerce engine of the business, driving DTC engagement as well as collaborating across the organization to digitally optimize B2B sales.
You will create the protocols, processes and procedures, standards, systems and infrastructure to build a high-performance, modern DTC division within the organization, from the ground up. From brand ethos to acquisition to post-purchase experience, affinity, community, and LTV, you will own all things e-com.
It’s not for everybody. The hours are long, the startup grind real. But the rewards are worth it.
Our founder & CEO had his last company acquired, and the partnership subsequently went public with an IPO on the NYSE. We are an impact-led fashion/activewear brand presenting this opportunity for the e-commerce driver who is seeking a company, purpose and passion they believe in.
If you would like to be at the ground-level of the most innovative and inspirational mission-led brands of the next decade, we would like to speak with you.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop long-term vision as well as annual strategy for the e-commerce channel.
- Revenue planning, inventory management and P&L/budget management.
- Development and implementation of integrated editorial calendar.
- Diversification of our e-commerce income portfolio through the optimization of our website, email/SMS, social, seo/sem, referral/PR, affiliate, paid media, performance marketing, influencer management, publisher, consumer insights, brand collaborations and 3rd party e-commerce.
- Identification, development and management of marketing resources and team.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators, along with monthly/quarterly reporting and relevant adjustments.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Leadership, Ambition, Scrappiness, Refinement, and Grit.
- 5+ years of experience running a comprehensive e-commerce department.
- Ability to multi-task and possess practical time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional content creation experience.
- Proven budget management abilities.
- Ability to travel.
- Brand Management experience, a bonus.
- International experience, a plus, as we will expand from North America into Europe, Australia, and the UAE within 12-18 months.
We look forward to meeting you.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com